The researcher chose ten undergraduates, and each interview lasted about 15 to 30 minutes. The questionnaire was created under the supervision of the supervisor. The participants are then chosen. The researcher then informed them of the interview and its time. According to the supervisor’s suggestion, the researcher created the following interview questionnaire:
- So, Tell me something about yourself like your family background, your educational
- During the past period since the beginning of the pandemic, did you experience any educational hardships? If so, what sort?
- What were the shortcoming/limitations on your end which affected negatively to fulfill an effective learning experience?
- What was your most significant educational challenge during the pandemic, and are you still dealing with it?
- What, in your opinion, is the most significant source of your problems?
- Did you come up with any solutions to those shortcomings/limitations? Could you please explain?
- Do you believe that online education is the best solution in this case? What are your
justifications for your response?
- Do you have any recommendations for resolving educational issues caused by this