Mental Breakdown Symptoms
Mental breakdowns are quite common in the modern world and one should be keen and attentive to such situations. Below are the warning signs that often appear during a mental breakdown.
- Disregarding recreational activities and other activities that used to bring happiness.
- Keeping the temperament of the mind more muted than usual or lack of exchange of ideas and conversation.
- Negligence in school work Absenteeism/absenteeism.
- Reduced concern for appearance/dress/personal hygiene.
- Change in behavior
- Sudden loneliness (isolation)
- Gets angry/crying easily
- Sleep related problems
- Nurturing nature
- Loss of appetite
Remember to seek the help of a specialist doctor as soon as possible when you see these early warning signs. Take care that a mental breakdown or treatment for such a mental problem is not a disgrace to oneself and one’s family. These problems can be solved very easily by getting appropriate treatment advice at the right time.
What to do when you see these basic danger signs ?
Neglecting depression can lead to severe mental illness and even suicide. No child should ever think about or attempt suicide. A child’s life skills grow through team sports and group activities. So always encourage the child to develop the life skills needed to face challenges successfully. Below is information about people/places where you can get help.