How To Gain Weight In A Week?
A problem that has affected many people today, thinness. But being thin is not a problem from a health point of view. The medical advice is that if you have a healthy body with a normal body weight, don’t worry about thinness and make it a problem. Leanness should be considered when it is chronic or clinical leanness accompanied by weight loss. That is, when it is a prominent feature of an illness.
The thinness that is said to be just drawn, the normal healthy thin body, and the thinness that comes as a result of an illness are different situations. The time to be concerned about this is the leanness that occurs when the weight of the body decreases.
There are many reasons for a thin body. Leanness refers to a person’s body weight in relation to their age. Even if the body is thin, if the body weight should be in relation to the age and height, it is not useful to strive to cover the said thinness.
There are several factors on which one’s body weight depends. His or her age, gender, ethnicity, genetic influence, weight history, overall health, etc. If your parents were skinny at your age, that means you have the skinny gene. So it’s an unbeatable opportunity.
The amount of food a person eats in a day, the number of meals, as well as the time of eating are the main factors related to leanness. Even if you are thin, it is a little math to check if you have a healthy body weight.
The easiest way to do this is to take your weight in kilograms and divide by the square of your height in meters. A standard international value has been presented for this and in most cases in the South Asian region, a slight variation here and there is not considered a big harm. But if the body weight continues to decrease abnormally, it should not be ignored. For that, you should see a doctor to find out the reason for the abnormal weight loss.
Common causes of thinness
Apart from genetics, the main reason for abnormal thinness and weight loss is the irregularity of the food one eats. Not getting proper balanced nutrition at the right time and skipping meals are directly related to thinness.
Other causes of leanness
There can be several other reasons for being thin. Chief among them is stress. The anxious nature of the mind and anorexia go hand in hand with this. The other main point is that the body does not get the proper sleep and rest. Also, engaging in strenuous activities and physical exercises is also a cause of thinness.
Or the reason for your thinness may be a physical illness. For that, the condition should be confirmed through appropriate medical tests.
Abnormalities of the thyroid gland, gastritis, stomach and intestinal related disorders, digestive disorders, hormonal system disorders as well as disorder in diet are the factors that affect thinness.
To identify which of these matters affects you, it is the most prudent method to seek advice from psychiatrists and nutritionists, and undergo proper examinations for abdominal or other disorders. There are many cases where being thin and underweight can have negative effects.
The weight loss caused by not eating the right amount of nutritious food at the right time directly affects the body’s immune system. A weakened immune system can make you prone to many diseases. The other thing is that the body’s energy is reduced. Normal biological processes are disrupted. This is the cause of Ali’s greed.
For women, weight loss can cause a serious condition that can even stop their menstrual cycle. This is due to the inability of the body to produce enough fat.
Conditions caused by psychological factors such as stress and medical conditions such as clinical eating disorder should be treated immediately. By helping the natural process of a healthy body resulting from a healthy mind, you can lose body fat.
The slimming method is not too difficult. For that, the most important thing is to maintain a natural rhythm in your eating habits. Keeping a diet diary is the best way to do this.
Tips For Weight Gain
- Have 3 main meals a day. For that, you should arrange a time that is convenient for you. Generally, it is important to have breakfast within 3 hours of waking up. It is advisable to have lunch only at 1 pm and dinner between 7-8 pm.
- It is important to include 3 snacks along with the main meals. Foods like banana, avocado, mango or dried fruit, nutritional biscuits, a piece of cheese, tossed bread, milk food, nutritious green porridge, peanuts, almonds can be taken for this purpose.
- You should also control the tea times you take in a day. Usually, drinking tea in the morning when you get up is not a good thing. It is important to drink enough water as soon as you wake up. Morning cup of tea or coffee should be taken one hour after waking up.
- The best time of the day to take the second cup of tea should be around 10.30 in the afternoon. It is better to drink tea between 3-4 pm. If you drink tea or coffee, you should do so only after going to bed late at night.
- It is more important to maintain the rhythm of this diet than the amount of calories that the body receives in order to continuously provide the same amount of nutrition that the body needs.
- Frequent consumption of tea, junk food, betel nut, cigarette.
- Swallowing food right after coming home at the end of a tiring day is not a good thing to do.
- The next most important thing is sleep. It is very important to get a comfortable sleep for 7-8 hours a day.
- External intake of vitamins and minerals should be done on the doctor’s advice.
- It is also very important to engage in an exercise that is suitable for the appropriate age and body strength, and that increases the flexibility of the whole body. Medical advice is that something like brisk walking, cycling, swimming is better than a brisk run. It is very important to set aside a certain time of the day for this.
It should not be forgotten that exercise is not only necessary to maintain good physical strength, it is also a very important factor in maintaining a great appetite.
The next most important thing is to ignore the criticism of others about your thinness. It is very important to dress stylishly in a fashion that fits the body and avoid thinking that being thin is a crime and be positive and happy.